General Game Rules
Please keep your characters updated on the website using the “Pathfinder RPG Universal Character Sheet” template.
- 15 Point-Buy Method
- Core Races + all races in the “Other Races” section. If you wish to play a race that is stated at 14 BP or higher (Listed to the right of their race name) Please see me for an appropriate balance to the race to help it fall in line.
- 1 Campaign Trait selected from the Curse of the Crimson Throne Player’s Guide, and 1 other trait subject to GM approval.
- Replacement characters will select one from the book but can come up with a slightly different reasoning for the bonuses.
- Movement: Diagonal movement always costs 1 square of movement.
- Invisibility: A creature that cannot be seen by an opponent can benefit from flanking bonuses, but cannot grant them.
- Healing: Healing granted below 0 hit points will begin the character at 0 and count up. (i.e. a character at -5HP, who receives 4 points of healing, will be at 4 hit points.)
- Spell Effects: Spell effects do not end when the caster falls unconscious or dies. They continue for full duration and cannot be dismissed in such a condition.
- Summoners Summoners are banned from this campaign. This class is way out of balance with the rest.
- Rogue Talent – Offensive Defense: This ability does not stack with itself, and the bonus caps out at the number of Sneak Attack dice available to the Rogue based on their level.
- Dirty Trick Combat Maneuver: The status effects from this maneuver do not upgrade upon additional applications of the status (i.e. intimidate skill.)
- Antagonize: This feat is banned.
- Leadership: This feat is banned but there are times in the game when NPCs will follow and assist you. They will not create items for you, and although they help in combat, that will be dealt with “off-screen”. If they have heal spells, they can use those to help you after battles. During battles, you’ll have to convince them, and it may come with dire consequences to their health.
- Firearms: This campaign uses the “Emerging Guns” setting for firearms.
- Combat Maneuvers and Weapons: You can use any weapon when performing a combat maneuver that uses an “Attack Action” (typically disarm, trip, and sunder) and add the enhancement bonus of the weapon to your CMB for the maneuver.
- Combat Maneuvers and Weapon Finesse: This feat does allow the use of DEX instead of STR for combat maneuvers that involve a weapon that can be finessed (typically disarm, trip, and sunder)
- Crane Wing: This feat has recently been updated. If you are building a character that utilizes this feat, please check the new wording at http://www.d20pfsrd.com/feats/combat-feats/crane-wing-combat . It will work as it is written there.